- Sometimes you just can’t forget..the people,the special places .! They capture your heart and claim a part that lives forever in memory.
- I came upon these images today while editing my website and WOW !!! Those days came flooding back to me!
- This is Lobo,Texas on my little ranch. I love that placed and I needed that place.I needed the solitude and the beauty of the quiet desert. Oh,I heard the voices of nature out there! I heard the lonely cry of the coyotes in the evenings and the rustle of the mesquite. I listened to the music of the wind winding it’s way through the Van Horn Mountains……and it healed my soul ! I was lost and wounded when I moved to this place.
- I lost someone so dear to me that I no longer saw the beauty in this life! My 36 year old brother died horribly and even though it was several years ago it dug into my soul like a sharp dark knife…and it kept digging deeper and deeper until I became numb to the pain and numb to life!
- Being alone out there in that big sky country you get the feeling that you can reach right up and touch those clouds floating by and at night you could steal a star or two,maybe even the moon —it is right there for you!!
- I watched the birds and the range horses,the cattle and even the strange little bugs — they seemed happy and content with thier lot in life!!!
They don’t worry-they carry on no matter what kind of challenge is thrown at them!
- I borrowed thier courage!! And I learned from them.
- I found my connection again -nature heals because we are all one with her!!
- That was 4 years ago. I moved to Tucson,Arizona near my son Mike and now celebrating Christmas with the family is the joy in my life!!!
- Merry Christmas to All !!!